Heart arrhythmia and its treatment
Classification of arrhythmias may be different, depending on which sign of the basis.
The clinical course distinguish between paroxysmal (paroxysmal) constant form and rhythm disorders.
Depending on the heart rate, there are the following types of arrhythmias:
- tachycardia (more than 90 per minute);
- bradycardia (<55 / minute);
- normogastria (at the rate 55-90 min).
On anatomical principle, that is, localization of the pathological focus excitation is known the following types of arrhythmias:
- nodal (atrioventricular).
Arrhythmia of the heart in some cases is not accompanied by the development of symptoms, and the presence of a disease man learns only by routine medical examination. It is typical for normostenichesky arrhythmias when the rate is at an acceptable level.
In other cases, the severity of symptoms depends on the degree of infringement of blood supply of important organs. In severe tachycardia or bradycardia occurs circulatory failure, which is accompanied by dysfunction of various organs and systems:
- Circulatory disorders of the Central nervous system (the brain), manifested by dizziness, blurred vision, flashing flies, and even loss of consciousness due to decompression.
- By reducing coronary blood flow the appearance of chest pain of ischemic character, a sense of disruption and heart palpitations.
- When there is insufficient blood flow to peripheral tissues with pallor and marble color of the skin, cold extremities and cyanosis of the lips.