What are blood diseases
Disease with anemic syndrome
The group includes all types of anemia associated with a decrease in hemoglobin, a violation of the transfer and assimilation of oxygen and the development of tissue hypoxia (oxygen starvation).
- headaches, wearing resistant;
- dizziness, fainting;
- the feeling of "tinnitus";
- shortness of breath;
- tachycardia and stabbing pains in the heart region;
- "darkening or flies flashing in the eyes;
- reduced memory;
- irritability, insomnia.
In the elderly even with a moderate decrease in hemoglobin occurs in heart failure.
Specific symptoms specific type of anemia, not included here (perverted taste for iron deficiency anemia, yellowness of skin and sclera — hemolytic or hemorrhage, in aplastic anemia).
Disease manifestation of ulcerative-necrotic changes
Ulcerative-necrotic lesions is possible with a significant reduction or disappearance of granulocyte Rostock blood, leukemia.
- sore throat;
- impaired swallowing due to the sharp pain;
- attacks of pain in the abdomen, bloating;
- pain in the anus.
During the inspection of the ulcers found in the mouth (stomatitis), on the mucous membrane of the pharynx (sore throat), with esophagoscopy — esophagus, colonoscopy in the intestine.
Increasing the content of modified proteins (paraproteins) observed in multiple myeloma and waldenstrom's disease.
- frequent headaches;
- loss of memory;
- numbness and pain in the limbs;
- increased bleeding of the gums, tongue, and nose;
- increase in blood pressure;
- reduced vision.
Disease with enlarged liver and spleen
Pathology is called hepato-splenomegaly. Develops in infectious mononucleosis, autoimmune hemolytic, sickle-cell and12-scarce anemia, thrombocytopenia, acute leukemia, chronic lymphatic and myeloid leukemia.
- heaviness or pain in the upper abdomen;
- an increase in the abdomen;
- increasing weakness;
- in the later stages yellowness of the skin.
Other syndromes occur less frequently. Sometimes the reaction of the blood due to the presence of chronic disease. To identify this at the first signs, the patient is given a complete examination.
How to prevent blood disease
For prevention you should try to avoid all harmful factors:
- to treat any diseases and conditions, accompanied bybleeding;
- seriously manifestations and treatment of parasitic infestations in children and adults;
- to complete the treatment of acute infections;
- daily take with food enough vitamins and minerals;
- to control the radiation dose during x-ray examination, to avoid being near sources of radiation;
- to reduce contact, the use of mandatory protective equipment while working with paints, benzene, salts of lead, pesticides and other hazardous substances;
- to strengthen the immune system;
- do not expose yourself to hypothermia or overheating;
- to learn how to cope with stressful situations with minimal losses.
These measures normalize the process of hematopoiesis, contribute to the preservation of health and working ability.