Vegetative-vascular dystonia on hypotonic type
The symptoms of the nerve disorder
Vegetative-vascular dystonia on hypotonic type may be identified as confusion of the organism in the face of stress, the inability to rapid mobilization of internal resources when necessary. Clear symptoms of the disease does not exist, they are individual for each patient.
The main symptoms of VSD on hypotonic type the following:
- Fatigue, constant fatigue, decreased performance, lethargy and sleepiness during the day in poor and troubled sleep at night.
- Reduce emotional tone – irritability, sometimes tearfulness, a tendency to depressive States.
- Pain and discomfort in the heart area, attacks of palpitation.
- Respiratory disorders in the form of attacks of suffocation, which arise under the influence of physical exertion or stress.
- The tendency to vascular spasm that often occurs is manifested by pallor of the skin, coldness of hands and feet.
- Excessive sweating.
- Reduced numbers of blood pressure, which often provokes the darkening of the eyes and vertigo in the occiput with the place, headaches, bouts of weakness.
- Functional bowel disorders – constipation, diarrhea.
Diagnosis is based on characteristic complaints of patients and survey data. Usually, in addition to standard laboratory tests, performed the ECG at rest and during exercise, electroencephalography, radiography of the spine, ultrasound of internal organs.