Vegetative-vascular dystonia of mixed type: what does this diagnosis
Manifestations of the disease: the clinical picture and symptoms
Persistent symptoms and signs of vegetative-vascular dystonia of mixed type do not exist because the disease, in fact, is the lack of permanence.
Turning to the doctor, patients typically have the following complaints and identified the following symptoms:
Because the VSD on the mixed type can be a disease, in the treatment of a patient with the above mentioned complaints need a thorough examination with the involvement of many specialists (neurologist, gastroenterologist, gynecologist, etc.).
The examination may include an ECG and EEG (electroencephalogram), CT, Doppler ultrasound of vessels, etc.
In identifying the disease, triggering autonomic disorders, required treatment.
When vegetative-vascular dystonia treatment, except drug therapy, includes the organization of psychologically favorable atmosphere.
The main directions of treatment of VSD needs to take into account the prevailing symptoms. Most often prescribed:
- Anti-anxiety medications (anxiolytics, antidepressants) – Afobazol.
- Antihypertensive drugs for hypertension.
- Tonics when the tendency to hypotension (low blood pressure).
- Drugs to improve cerebral circulation (piracetam, nootropil).
- Bentonite in venous insufficiency, manifested by heaviness and pain in the head, Detralex, venomin, vasocet.
- Reflexotherapy (acupuncture, acupressure).
In addition to medication, the required dosage of exercise, creating an atmosphere of tranquility and psychological comfort.
Because a psychological component is of great importance in the occurrence and development of VSD, the formation of an optimistic attitude to reality, an active lifestyle and the influx of positive emotions is a powerful factor in the treatment of the disease and its prevention.